Monday, March 30, 2009

Day +999 : Happy birthday, mother-in-law

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law celebrated her 74 year old birthday yesterday. We had a family dinner at Cheong Wah Seafood Restaurant, Pusat Bandar Puchong.

Also joining us were our former Pastor, Andrew’s, wife and eldest son, Elina Aw and Wan Ling.

My nephew, Soon Hui, also attended the dinner.

May God bless my mother-in-law abundantly.

Group photo
2 cakes :-)
Chocolate Indulgence
Blue Berry Cream Cheese Cake
Mother-in-law
He is happy :-)
The restaurant played "Happy Birthday Song" and we all sang together with the music
Blowing candle
Fried vegetab le - sweet potatoe leaves
Steamed fish
Lemon chicken
Seafood bean curd
Spare rib - Adriel's favourite
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

I really enjoy reading your blog all the time. If I know you will go to Tasik Kenyir early, I will joint you.
这时刻有点冲动想读你写的评语关系到将要进行的 Batang Air 补选。We are Sarawakian!

Best regards,

Kuok Chai

David said...

Dear Kuok Chai,

Thanks for being a faithful reader of this blog :-)

Batang Air by election? I wish opposition's victory. As Sim Kwang Yang said, even PKR send a cow, I will still vote for it :-)

May victory be with opposition in all three by election.

Best Regards,
David