Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day +981 : Second physiotherapy session

I am fine today.

I went to UH this morning for another physiotherapy session. The appointment was at 9:00am. 

I started my journey at 8:30am and thought that I must be late for the session as I spent almost two hours on the road when I had my first physiotherapy session two weeks ago. But the traffic this morning was surprisingly smooth, and I managed to reach UH at 9:15am :-)

In fact, I was undecided whether to continue this physiotherapy session because someone who went through bone marrow transplant and had the same tendon problem mentioned on an internet forum that the physiotherapy didn’t help much. However, he or she recovered from the problem some time later. This means that the symptom is reversible :-)

The physiotherapist guided me to do some wrist exercises first and then asked me to cycle for 15 minutes. After that, I was instructed to do some pushdown exercises on a strength circuit in the gymnasium. The overall session lasted slightly more than one hour.

I have to have my third session two weeks later.

I rewarded myself with Rojak and Ice Cendol at the food court of Blok Utama. Even though I was treated in UH for more than 3 years, this was the first time ever I ate there :-)

The Rojak(RM4.6) and Ice Cendol (RM1.8)
I ordered Rojak+Mee+Sotong (Squid) which cost RM4.6, but I think the waitress gave me basic Rojak (RM 3.6) without Mee and Sotong. I didn't realize it initially and paid RM4.6. However, when I started eating, I couldn't find any sotong and mee :-( Anyway, I didn't complain.
A zoom in view. Quite a nice dish :-) But RM4.6 per plate is considered expensive, at least to me.
Hopefully, these delicacies contribute to my weight gaining effort :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: