Monday, July 27, 2009

Day +1118 : Appetite, my health indicator

I am fine today.

I didn’t have much appetite for the past two weeks; I didn’t feel like eating most of the time, and the sole purpose of eating was to fill my stomach. With this, eating is no longer an enjoying task.

For a person that always craving for food like me, the appetite becomes a very good indicator to determine how healthy I am.

Before I had flu, I always had the temptation to have nasi lemak, roti canai or fried noodles in the morning, even after a big bowl of plain oat meal as breakfast. Sometimes I packed nasi lemak and enjoyed it in the office, and sometimes I went to have teh tarik and roti canai at a Mamak store near to my office. But after I contracted the flu two weeks ago, I no longer had any appetite to have all these foods.

I am very glad that my appetite is recovering now. This means that I am healthier now :-)

To many people, good appetite is a bad thing because it causes overweight. But to me, it is a great blessing because I need gain weight :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: