Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day +1117 : Getting better

I am fine today.

I completed the antibiotics, Augmentin yesterday. I feel a lot better today. The cough and the phlegm are very much reduced.

There is not so much irritation now on the left lung like before. This means that I could rest better. Before this, it was so difficult for me to get to sleep because the irritation on the left lung intensified once I lay down, and this resulted in nonstop coughing.

I really wished that I could sleep in standing position when I was attacked by heavy cough. But unfortunately, I couldn’t, and I must admit that the chickens are better than me in this aspect :-)

I am losing weight and getting thinner. I have to eat very hard from now on. To many of us, this is a blessing, isn’t it?

For the first time, I am able to do some serious work since I was attacked by flu two weeks ago. I praise God for this :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: