Monday, July 13, 2009

Day +1104 : A millionaire she is now

I am fine today.

I am getting better and back to office today.

I managed to purchase the bank draft for the maid this afternoon. I planned to transfer money from my current account but Maybank officer told me that she could not initiate any transfer without the cheque book. So I was forced to withdraw RM6100 cash from two banks to purchase the bank draft.

The total amount as recorded on the bank draft is sixteen million six hundred twenty one thousand two hundred fifty three only (IDR16,621,253.00).

The bank draft (Click to get a larger view)
Apart from this I also exchanged RM823.40 for her for an amount of IDR 2,300,000 (2.3 million). She spent RM117 for a bag and other stuffs on Sunday. In the end, we paid her more than RM7000.

Even though she is lazy and like to steal, she did contribute to our family especially in taking care of the children and cleaning the house. We hope that she won’t steal again, and may God bless her.

See you next post :-)

No comments: