Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Day + 1099 : A meeting and a dinner

I am fine today.

I attended a meeting organized for the church members who are involved in the usher and security ministries tonight. We had a simple dinner before the meeting.

About 25 members, including pastors, turned up for the event.

Though the dinner was simple, I enjoyed it very much :-) But seeing a group of church members who are willing to serve in the Church is more satisfying than any food :-)

May God bless them!

Braised chicken - prepared by William's wife

Konnyaku Jelly (果冻) - prepared by Rev Lau
Herbal drink - by Mrs Yii
Fried chicken - my contribution
Curry chicken - Rev Lau contribution (he cook well)
Fried noodles - Mrs Yii
Fried Mee Hoon - my contribution
Everyone is hungry

Our security guards. Brave and strong are them :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: