Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day +1106 : Days without a maid

I am fine today.

Life goes on as usual without the maid. My mother-in-law is in charge of cooking, my wife is in charge of cleaning, and the children especially Joseph helped my wife a lot. I wish I could help, but too weak to do much due to the flu attack. I am experiencing shortness of breath and tiredness most of the time.

In fact my wife is very capable :-) The only problem is that she was tied down too much by her school work. She taught 5 classes English subject, and as you know all the classes are fully packed with at least 40 over students, she has to work frenziedly to complete her daily work. Marking exercise books is taking up too much of her time. I believe she works at least 10 hours a day.

She is responsible and always wanted to do her work seriously. This slows down the marking process, and every often she even asked me to verify for her the correctness of certain English phrases through internet, just to make sure that she marks fairly.

I just wish that I would be able to gain enough strength very soon to be able to participate in the “family businesses”.

See you next post :-)

No comments: