Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day +1121 : Back to Kampong

I am fine today.

I boarded AirAsia 6:55am flight to Sibu this morning. My third sister - my bone marrow donor – took a day off to fetch me from Sibu airport. I will spend the a few nights in the kampong where my mother is staying.

I booked this flight 16 November last year and it is a zero fare ticket. The total surcharge of the strip amounted to RM65 only. At that time, the airline still charging administration and fuel surcharge. Without these charges, one needs to pay RM15 only.

The purpose of this trip is to visit my mother, and brothers and sisters who stay in Sibu and Bintangor.

My brother, Richard, went to Kuching for a business trip almost at the same time. We shared the same taxi to LCCT this morning. He will be coming to kampong Saturday, and we will return to KL on Monday night together.

It is by God grace that I am able to visit my family members again :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: