Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day +1110 : Welcome Hamstera!

I am fine today.

Adriel went to play ground Friday evening. She met a kitten there. She liked it very much.

Adriel begged me to buy a kitten for her on Saturday which I declined. The reason for turning down her request is that we already have four children to take care, and with this, we really don’t have spare time and energy to take care a pet. She begged and cried for almost two hours, and in the end I gave in, and promised her a hamster instead of a kitten.

Both my wife and I believe that hamster is easier to handle than a kitten because we can confine it in a cage.

I brought Adriel to Puteri Mart to purchase a hamster after the church service today. I let her chose a hamster and a hamster house. On top of that, we also purchased the hamster food, the bath tub, bathing sand, and a exercise ball.

“What should we call the hamster?” asked Adriel on the way home.

“Adriel,” I answered.

“No, Hamstera!” she proposed.

So we called the hamster Hamstera.

The exercise ball. Putting the hamster inside the ball, she will be very busy rolling it. Very interesting!
The hamster house

The bath tub with bath sand. She will roll inside the bath tub to keep herself clean.
Hasmter food


The water supply ot the house. She will suck the pipe when she is hungry.
Happy Adriel and Aaron holding the hamster cage
See you nex post :-)

No comments: