Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day +1105: A very sleepy day

I am fine today.

I coughed heavily last night and I decided to take cough syrup. After that, I am sleepy for the whole day. So I took another day off.

My maid is returning to NTT Kupang, Indonesia this morning. I fetched her to the maid agency at 9:00am. Her flight to Surabaya was 12:40pm and she will reach there 2:20pm. She needs to take another flight to NTT Kupang, but she won’t be able to make it on the same day. Therefore, she has to stay overnight in the Surabaya airport and fly to NTT Kupang tomorrow morning. After reaching Kupang, she needs to take a bus to reach home and this last stretch of journey will take half a day.

My new maid will be arriving in about 3 weeks time. My mother-in-law and my wife will be very busy before the new maid arrives.

See you next post :-)

No comments: