Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day +1103 : Bedridden (2)

I am fine today. Continued from yesterday…

I intended to purchase the bank draft at Hong Leong Bank but I found out that it was closed. I noticed that Maybank was open, but I don’t have enough money in Maybank account for the RM6,000 bank draft. So I rushed home to transfer some money into my Maybank account, but when I reached Maybank again, I was told that the bank was not providing any bank draft service on Saturday. I had no choice but to purchase the bank draft on Monday. So the first task was partially completed.

By the time I left Maybank, I was very tired. However, I insisted to do the shopping as my wife was attending extracurricular activities in school. If I didn’t do it, then she has to it, but it is very difficult for her to find suitable time to do it.

I forced myself to finish the shopping, and by the time I reached home, I was too tired, and was bedridden for the rest of the day.

My eldest sister called me and after understanding my situation, instructed her son, Soon Hui, to come to my house to conduct a FooChow traditional massage for me. It was a painful one – almost amounted to pinching – but it was effective. I felt a lot better after the massage session :-)

Soon Hui was down with the same disease after massaging for me last time. I hope he is stronger this time, and will not be infected at all.

I skip the church service today. I still feel a little bit tired, and I don’t want to spread the “goodies” to the rest especially in a time where everybody is sensitive about flu due to A(H1N1).

Normally a flu will take a week to recover. I am now half way through. I will be well very soon :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

WeiChee said...

Get well soon. I'll pray for your speedy recovery :)

David said...

Thanks, Wei Chee. David