Monday, August 11, 2008

Day +768 : Happy birthday to Adriel!

I am fine today.

We celebrated Adriel’s 4 year old birthday this evening.

This was the third Adriel's birthday that I celebrated post bone marrow transplant. When she was celebrating her two year old birthday, I was just discharged after bone marrow transplant, and was still living in isolation. So I didn’t really join her birthday. However, I managed to plan and participate her three year old birthday :-)

Her previous two birthdays were mentioned in my blog Day +38 and Day +402 : Happy birthday, Adriel.

I am very grateful that I am healthy enough to celebrate her birthday, and I also treat this as a tremendous blessing from God :-)

The cake - chosen by Adriel
Mee Sua (长寿面) with egg & Foochow red wine :-)
Singing happy birthday song
Adriel with her birthday present - again, chosen by herself
Aaron enjoying the cake
Aaron also got a gift - a collateral blessing :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: