Saturday, August 02, 2008

Day +759: The car arrived :-)

I am fine today.

The Perodua that we booked on 22nd July arrives today, earlier than expected.

My wife is very excited to have a new car to drive. She told me that she had some unpleasant experience in the school last week which made her unhappy, but when she thought about this new car, she was happy again :-)

“This is my car!”

Aaron said in excitement when he saw the car.

"Where is my car?"

He asked my wife the first thing he woke up from the afternoon sleep.

“Why you buy a green car? I don’t like the colour!”

A tough question from Adriel which I didn't really know how to answer.

“What colour do you prefer, Adriel?”

“Red.”

I thought she would answer “pink”, but anyway pink is just a lighter version of red.

“Wow! I like it,” Joseph said.

"Not bad," Daniel said.

It looks like most family members are happy about the new car :-)

Front view Side view
Rear view
Front panel
Another view
The dashboard - a very simple one
See you next post :-)