Friday, August 01, 2008

Day +758 : In addition to free lunch, now free juice :-)

I am fine today.

After I was discharged from hospital in June this year, my fourth sister started to provide me free nutritious lunch every working day as I mentioned in my blog entry Day +717 : Free nutritional lunch every working day :-)

Recently, I experienced random tingling sensation (轻微刺痛) all over my body, may be as a result of catching a cold. I noticed many people are having a cold or flu now and in order not to be left behind, I joined the crowd :-)

“Do you drink fruit juice in the morning?” This is the question that I got when I told my sister about this.

“No.”

I told her it is too troublesome to make fruit juice every morning even though I have a maid and a very good juicer – the latest edition of New Life Alpha Juicer.

“Why not I prepare a little bit more juice for you each morning?” she offered.

I gladly accepted the offer and since then, whenever I am out for a walk or jog every working day mornings, I drop by her house at 6:30am to have a cup of fresh nutritious juice :-)

My sister believes in juice very much and I hope that as what she believes, the juice will really make me strong :-)

Last but not least, I should thank God for a caring family and a caring sister :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: