Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day +781 : Cancer is Not a Death Sentence (4)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

A clinical trial does not report the success stories only, it also capture the failure cases. To determine that a product or approach works, the failure is as important as success. Since testimonies only tell the success stories, we won’t be able to find out the success rate of a treatment. We definitely don’t want to choose a treatment that is successful in one patient, but fail in 999 patients. This gives a success rate of 0.1% only.

If we tell cancer patients that Kentucky Fried Chicken(KFC) can achieve magic cure to their disease and ask them to take it everyday. Sooner or later, someone will tell you testimony how KFC cures them.

Next time, if someone boasts the effectiveness of a product or a therapy with amazing testimonies, don’t believe it. Ask for published clinical trial result instead.

Back to the “Cancer is not a death sentence” email, those who are responsible might reap the same fate as the father of detoxification if someone brought a case against them.

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sdear uncle,
i am siang siang and i will go to kl on 5 january 2009(mon) with my friend,andrew.we will stay in kl for about 2 weeks.we will back to miri on 17 january 2008.you no need to fetch us because we will take taxi to your house.

David said...

Welcome you & friend here, Siang Siang. You all can stay with us. God bless you!

Believe said...

David,

I came across your blog. I go to Word of Life Christian Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.

My heart just goes out to you, David. In my women's life group last week, we were discussing how Jesus has healed us. The Lord healed me of a tumor just a few weeks ago. He healed my daughter of spina bifida and instead of being born sick and deformed, she was born so healthy, she could lift her head up and look around as soon as she was born. She is very strong with no defects at all. The doctors were amazed at both healings.

Please accept our humble prayer for your healing today.

Lord God, I thank you for your storehouses of provision that you have in heaven that are filled with blessings for believers. Your storehouses are also filled with healing!!

You said, Lord, that whatever we ask in your name, you will do it. So in the name of Jesus, we ask you to open up your storehouses for David Ting and to pour out so much blessing into his life, into his finances, into his physical body, that he won't be able to contain it!! I ask for his healing to be released into his body today. I bind cancer and sickness in his body in the mighty name of Jesus and I command cancer and sickness to leave David today.

I remind the powers of darkness that they have no authority over David or his family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over David right now, which washes away all sin and sickness.

And we bless David Ting in Jesus name!!

We will continue to pray for you, but we claim your healing is already done.

In Jesus' name, Amen!!

Love,

the women of WOLCC Honolulu :)

David said...

Amen!

I appreciate so much of your prayer. I do believe and feel that God has done wonderful thing to me and I said "Amen" that God's complete healing is already done.

Yes, God is Good and Jesus is the healer. I just received a message from a friend who recovered miraculously from a blood disease. His condition was so bad very months ago that many believe that he was not going to make it. And we prayed very hard for him. God listened to our prayer.

May God bless you, my dear sister in Christ.

David