Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day +778 : Cancer is Not a Death Sentence (1)

I am fine today.

Further to my post yesterday regarding the father of detoxification, I would like to talk about a local “expert” who also specializes on detoxification. This expert markets her approach and products through a multi-level marketing company.

I received the following email from the company on 11 July, 2008.

Dear Friends,

Here is a very informative article on how Theresa overcame her cancer without having to go through the ordeal of chemotherapy, radiation and hormonal treatment. There are many more like her story. Indeed cancer is NOT a death sentence. If you follow the RIGHT therapy, your body can heal itself.

If you would like to read more on such, please send me an email. I will be glad to email you Dr. Lynn Tan’s Detoxification and Rejuvenation booklet and other relevant materials.

If you know of friends who have been diagnosed with cancer and are in a dilemma, please forward them this article.

Keep healthy.

Regards

xxxx

The attached testimony (Click to have a larger view)
What do you think?

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: