Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Day +727 : How “colourful” are you?

I am fine today.

I came across this web colour definition a few weeks ago when I was learning web page design.

Defining a colour using a combination of Red, Green, Blue (RGB) where each of them can have 255 level of intensities, we yield a total of 16777216 colours :-) I think no one in this earth will be able to distinguish that many colours.

For the purpose of web design, we have the following web colours. (Click the picture to get a larger view) Or you can get the colour table from wikipedia here.
How many of them you know? Some interesting names are being used: Salmon, Lime, Wheat, Peru etc.

Next time, when the doctor ask me, “What is the colour of your phlegm?”

“Salmon,” might be the answer :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: