Friday, July 11, 2008

Day +737 : A Domino’s Pizza “feast”

I am fine today.

I treat my colleagues a Domino’s Pizza lunch two days ago; the day I went for lung CT Scan and was also having meal with Pastor Andrew’s family at night. So, it was a busy “makan” or eating day :-)

14 colleagues including me finished seven large pizzas with ease, and this is equivalent to two colleagues “conquering” a large pizza :-) Given that there are a few female colleagues in the company who definitely could not finish half of the large size pizza, some male colleague must ate more than half pizza :-)

What is the reason for giving away a free lunch? In fact there is no need to find reason for sharing, but if you insist that I should give reasons, then I would say, “God is good! Life is good! And sharing is good!” :-)

Let's have a look at some of the delicious pizzas that we had :-)





I found out the cause why some photos that I posted here were auto-rotated. Normally, I scale down the photo to a size of 1024x768 before posting. If I resize the photo with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, the photo will auto-rotate. However, if I use another image processing software, auto-ratation will not happen :-)

But whose bug? Google blogspot or Microsoft Office Picture Manager? I don't know. The important thing is now I have a workaround :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: