Monday, July 28, 2008

Day +754 : Ask and you shall receive

I am fine today.

My nephew Chih Yung – my third sister’s (bone marrow donor) eldest son – purchased a Perodua Myvi a few weeks ago. When he heard that I wanted to purchase a Perodua Viva, he advised me to ask for free gifts from the sales agent.

“Can you give me some gifts?” I asked the sales agent.

“Of course can,” replied the sales agent. “What do you want?”

This question is a little bit challenging to me. I really don’t know what I want. What I could remember from my nephew was that he requested for a full tank of petrol and also got a RM300 voucher for car window tinting.

“Window tinting,” I requested.

“Can.” She answered so easily.

“Another request, full tank of petrol,” I make another request.

“This one…” She hesitated a little bit and then picked up a calculator to do some calculation. I believe she was weighting whether she gave too much.

In the end she also agreed.

The car windows tinting will have value of about RM500 and it comes with 5 year warranty.

With this, I must admit that my nephew is smarter than me. I would not ask for anything without his advice.

Please remember to ask for gifts when you order your next car :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: