Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day +752 : A homemade buffet steamboat dinner

I am fine today.

We invited our cell group members to have a homemade buffet steamboat dinner. We didn’t have steamboat at home very often. My wife told me that we had one at home in 2001; also having it together with church members.

In contrast, my brother Richard has steamboat at home quite often. It is their tradition to have steamboat as the Chinese New Year dinner. I got many advices from him on preparing the steamboat soup and other ingredients for the steamboat dinner.

There were about 25 children and adults attending the dinner.

Ingredients
Ingredients - a closer view
Prawns. Quite a big one. Richard brought 2 kg from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 1 kg cost RM17kg only.
Inductor cooker that I purchased a few days ago.
Table 1
Table 2
My wife, Adriel and Aaron
See you next post :-)

No comments: