Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day +743 : A buffet dinner with Pastor Andrew and family

I am fine today.

We had a buffet dinner with Pastor Andrew family at Sun & Surf Café in Sunway Resort Hotel today. The buffet cost RM78++, but Citibank credit card holder will get 50% discount :-)

Apart from my wife, I also bring along Daniel for the dinner. He is charged at children rate but he manages to eat like adult :-) So it is extremely worth to bring him along. I just need to pay 25% of the adult rate, a double 50% discount :-)

Richard and his wife also attended the dinner.

I have too much eating for the past few days. I think I have to slow down a little bit.

If you are a Citibank credit card holder and would like to enjoy the 50% off, please have the buffet earlier as the discount will end at the end of the month. Buffet lunch cost RM55++ only before the discount and the discount is valid on Monday to Friday.

Group photo
Daniel is enjoying his meal
My wife Angela
My first round :-)
This is my first time eating raw oyster after I was diagnosed with Leukaemia :-)
Self-served Chendol
Water apple
Twin water apple?
See you next post :-)

No comments: