Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Day +245 : Car robbery, lesson learned

I am fine today.

What lesson I learned from the car robbery incident described yesterday?

  1. If someone knocks your car at the back, don’t stop and come out from the car, remember the car registration number and drive to the nearest police station to lodge a case. (A tip from my friend)
  2. Don’t link all your banking accounts to the bank card and never leave too much money in the account which is linked to the card.
  3. If you were kidnapped, don’t try to be brave, give anything the robbers want. After all, life is more important than anything that the robbers could take away.

Anyway, I should be considerably safe because the car that I am driving cost RM3000 only (see the condition of my car here) while the commission to rob a car is RM6000. If the robbers were so stupid to rob my car, they would lose RM3000 (RM3000-RM6000) :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,

I like your joke.

Another robbery case.
This afternoon at my office area, a Sonata (Kia) car just come out from bank pass by was force to stop, break the side window glass and rob. The driver just withdraws a lot of money. Lucky, the stupid robber took the beg which the money not in it.
This type of cases I already heard a lot.

The lesson is, don't withdraw a lot of cash from bank. We can use bank draft or transfer to my account and I will manage for you.

Kuok Chai

David said...

Dear Kuok Chai,

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, another valuable lesson. Don't withdraw too much cash!

I am so "seronok" (delighted) to hear that the robber took the wrong beg :-) Another lesson is to put cash into different beg withdrawal :-)

David