Friday, March 23, 2007

Day +261 : Nutritional supplements, the more the better? (1)

I am fine today.

After I was diagnosed with this disease, I was approached by many people to take health care products, herbal, vitamin and nutritional supplements.

The reasons given to me to take them include but not limited to the following:

  1. They are natural products and thus it is impossible they could cause harm to you.
  2. Someone took them and their health improved or disease got cured.
  3. Once you are diagnosed with cancer, the end can’t be too good either, so why not try this product, who knows you will get better?

Apart from this, they encouraged me to take as much nutritional supplements as I could. “They are natural products, the more you take, the better you will be. There is no such thing as over-dose in natural products”

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: