Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day +253 : Hurray! We are going for Holiday!

I am fine today.

This morning, I am bringing my family including my mother-in-law and two nieces to Genting Highland for a three day two night vacation :-) Again, this is the first time I ever bring my family for holiday since I was diagnosed with Leukaemia.

This vacation was arranged by my brother Richard. About two weeks ago, he booked the rooms and passed the confirmation slip to me. Neither he nor I paid anything for the rooms because it was booked under someone else timeshare package.

I really appreciate him for this kind arrangement.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh~ good then... can have a holiday with family members.. God bless u and ur family

David said...

Thank you, Wendy. God bless you too!