Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day +263: You are always there!

I am fine today. I went to attend Sunday service this morning. Pastor preached a sermon based on Psalm 139.

Our God knows us so intimately that he knew our days even before we were conceived as written in Psalm 139:16, “Your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.”

Apart from this, the beautiful verses below gave me tremendous strength and peace to face Leukaemia treatment:

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

8 我 若 升 到 天 上 , 你 在 那 里 ; 我 若 在 阴 间 下 榻 , 你 也 在 那 里 。
9 我 若 展 开 清 晨 的 翅 膀 , 飞 到 海 极 居 住 ,
10 就 是 在 那 里 , 你 的 手 必 引 导 我 ; 你 的 右 手 也 必 扶 持 我 。

During the treatment, I strongly felt the presence of God regardless my everyday’s health condition and the environment. I knew He would be with me and guide me no matter what would happen to me and where would I be; just like what the above verses say.

You are there, whom shall I fear? You are there, whom shall I afraid?

See you next post :-)

No comments: