Saturday, March 17, 2007

Day +255 : Holiday Photos

I am fine today.

I would like to share with you some photos of our holiday :-) Click any of them to get a larger view.

A family photo. Many people said that my face is getting chubbier (round and plump), but I am definitely not gaining weight. The chubby face is caused by the steroid (Prednisolone) that I am taking as a mean to control GVHD. This type of face is also called "moon face".

Joseph and Daniel were having fun :-)

Adriel is enjoying cool morning air.


Adriel with clowns.

The three kids.

My niece was very lucky to have a chance to take photo with one of the characters from "FLY : DEFY GRAVITY" show. We met a few characters while they were promoting their show.

Another character from the show.

Here is another one.
See you next post :-)

No comments: