Monday, March 19, 2007

Day +257 : Oh! My hair

I am fine today.

My hair was straight before I was diagnosed with the disease. After going through a series of treatment including the bone marrow transplant, my hair becomes curly now :-( And I am having difficulty in managing my hair to make it looks neat and tidy.

Looking at my hair, one of the nurses asked, “You macam ini bagaimana menghadapi student?” (How you face students like this?) She thought that I was still teaching in the college :-)

Using hair jell might be a good solution, but I don’t like the sticky jell at all and also don’t want to spend too much time on the hair everyday. In the end, I went to the barber shop and asked the barber to cut my hair short enough until it looks neat and tidy :-)

No combing is necessary and yet it is still quite tidy. Save me lots of time :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: