Friday, March 09, 2007

Day +247 : Enjoy Challenges in Life

I am fine. I attended another company monthly meeting this morning and share the following with staff.

"It has been more one and half month since I came back to work officially. John (my boss) is a very caring person, he wants me to enjoy life in office first before involve too much in the office work.

I am overwhelmly impressed with the progress made on Esteem 7 (our next generation software) so far. This software is just like my unborn ‘baby’ which I had to leave it to your care after I was diagnosed with the disease end of 2005. With the progress that you have made so far, I am very confident that it will be born very soon. I will slowly get myself involved in some areas of the project especially in planning the release of the software, the detail which I have yet to discuss with John. I already have something in mind and you can always approach me if you have any good suggestions.

In fact, in whatever circumstances, I learned to enjoy life. During the past 6 weeks in office, I learned and did a lot of work though most of them might not be directly related to Esteem 7 software. Involving in the office work may be challenging but challenge in life in fact can be enjoyed. I gave a real life account of my bone marrow transplant experience through my blog while I was doing my transplant in the ward. Everyone would agree that the transplant was challenging. However, if you read my blog carefully, I was actually enjoy life in the ward amidst the treatment; watching and listening to music, playing guitar, writing diary, understanding the treatment, doing exercises, playing ‘sport cars’, solving Sudoku puzzle, talking to the nurses about delicious foods and etc.

I hope with this, when you encounter challenges in life or work, you also be able to enjoy life.

Sometimes, the challenges can be overwhelming, but life, I enjoy still :-) "

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! i agree with that.... sometimes we don't enjoy life... haha... God Bless You !!!

David said...

God bless you too :-)