Sunday, February 25, 2007

Day +235

I am fine today.

My mouth-throat condition and rashes are getting better. Rashes almost disappear completely and they are not itchy at all now. However, my mouth is still white and dry. I also notice that my eyes sight is poorer than before as I experience difficulty in reading distant characters which I normally be able to read easily.

Anyway, life goes on as usual. I attended church service this morning and last night I attended another Chinese New Year dinner at one of our church member’s house :-) I am also getting busier to prepare the two boys for coming school exam.

I post some photos from the last night New Year dinner for you to enjoy :-)

Lao Sheng (捞生) together with the pastor and church elders.


The main dish for the night was Popiah. The ingredients for the Popiah came from different members.


Another popular foods for the night was rendang chicken.


See you next post :-)

No comments: