Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day +238 : Appreciate Life - Part 1

I am fine today. I would like to share with you what I shared during the first day of Chinese New Year in my church. I will post the sharing audio and the original Chinese version for you tomorrow. I try my best to translate the first part of the sharing today.

Appreciate Life – Part 1

Last year today, I was receiving my chemotherapy treatment in hospital. This year today, I am here sharing with you. Where am I next year today? I wouldn’t know, but one thing that I am very sure is that my Lord Jesus leads me closely everyday. I would like to stress again: Life is good, it is a miracle that I live, and not only this, it is also a miracle that we all live. No one could live by himself or herself, it is God who sustains our life each and every tick of a second.

When I ponder about life, I see three types of people: someone wants life without life, someone has life don’t want life, and someone would like to take away other’s life

Someone wants life without life
We see many people struggling for their life in hospital; receiving intensive treatment just would like to extend their life a little bit further. Because they know without life, they lose everything. These includes: relationships, wealth, status etc. While we are still living, we should appreciate what we have. While interacting with people, we should be more tolerate, passion, soft, understanding, exercise self control and not too stubborn. Appreciate and enjoy the wonderful life that God bestow us.

Some has life don’t want life
More and more people tend to give up life after encountering certain degree of setbacks. This is because they valued non-life substances such as relationship, wealth, status more than their life. They would surely not give up their life if they could see that life is in fact a lot more valuable than all those things, and even praise God in difficult situation because they still possess the most valuable blessing from God – Life.

To be continued and see you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uplgmfdhn http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle

Anonymous said...

klgbehsgy [url=http://ricostrong.net]Rico Strong[/url]