Sunday, February 18, 2007

Day +228

I am fine today.

My family and I went to the church to attend Sunday service this morning. This is the first time ever our church has conducted a service during Chinese New Year. Given that many people including the pastor's family went back to their home town to celebrate Chinese New Year, a turn up of about 30 people including the children is very encouraging :-)

I wish everyone of you a healthy and happy Chinese New Year! Click on the card to make the lanterns blink :-)


Wait until the word 'Play' appears and then click on it :-)


See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

David ,

I finally have got a chance to access to internat to read my mail since Friday. I am glad to hear 30 people attended last Sunday Service.
I will be back to KL on Thursday.

Till then , see you all soon .

Happy New Year !

Pastor

David said...

Dear Pastor,

I am glad to hear from you.

We took a group photo and even record the session - for you to enjoy :-)

God bless,
David