Friday, February 02, 2007

Day +212

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

Last Friday, doctor did another BMA for him and the result showed 15% of blast. I analyzed the situation carefully and until now, I am still can’t see any link between Yantuo and the disease. Most probably you would be able to reason it out based on my description above. (My fourth sister complained that I analyzed too much. What she wanted me to do is just to drink that herb and believe :-) )

The wife said that her husband looks strong and healthy now but doctors said his future might be difficult. She was very worried to hear about this.

“You say that your husband looks well and healthy now?” I asked. “Yes” she answered. “The most important thing is he is good today. Nobody, including healthy individuals, knows what would happen in future.” I advised. She seemed to be more relieved after this.

In fact in life, we often worry too much about the uncontrollable part of our future. This brings unnecessary burden and worry to our life. A very good advice from Bible says, “Don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself.”

See you next post :-)

No comments: