Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day +216

I am fine today.

On the way back from hospital yesterday, I dropped by a private hospital to visit a friend. Then I fetched my daughter Adriel from the nursery. By the time I reached home, it was already 7:00pm.

I was very tired and thought of having a nice sleep, but Adriel disturbed me all night long. I started to play with her as early as 9:00pm with the hope that she would sleep early so that I could rest. Initially, she requested me to build ‘house’ for her using the blanket. Then I had to read stories, prepared milk for her, massaged her stomach as she complained of stomach ache and etc. After much effort, she fell asleep at 10:00pm. What a relief! I though I could enjoy my sweet sleep now.

When I was just about to start my sweet dream; she waked up and vomited :-( I had to clean her and do the cleaning work. And no more sweet dream for me after this because she cried now and then, demanding this and that, complaining of stomach ache, asking me to carry her to toilet…

She might have food poisoning as she vomited again this morning and then having diarrhea in the afternoon. Because of this, she did not go to nursery today. Hopefully, she will not infect me; else I might need to spend CNY in hospital.

It might look troublesome to have children, isn’t it? But I can tell you, just a little smile from them is sufficient to wipe out all the trouble within us, as a parent :-) If you ask me why their smile is so powerful, I don’t have the answer.

See you next post :-)

No comments: