Sunday, February 04, 2007

Day +214

I am fine today.

My wife and I like cooking very much. We collected over 60 cookbooks so far. In addition to this, my wife also collected a few volumes of recipe cuttings from newspaper.

Having many cookbooks doesn't mean that we managed to enjoy delicious food everyday. It can be a daunting task to turn the nice recipes in the cookbook into delicious dishes. More often than not, we just enjoy looking at the mouth-watering picture in the cookbook. Since we do not employ any maid now, there is ample room for us to practice our cooking skill.

Today my wife and I cooked glutinous chicken rice for dinner based on the recipe in one of the cookbooks. A few blunders we made extended the cooking time from one hour to 3 hours :-(

I post a picture of the delicious glutinous rice for you to enjoy. If you are hungry, click on it to order a larger dish :-)

See you next post :-)

3 comments:

light&life said...

Mr David,

Praise God! Glad to know you are all Well and Healthy. I don't think you remember me hehehe I am Albert one of your ICM-BCP-1999 student. Do take care and God Bless :)

puikheng said...

Glad to meet you here /^_^\
Stay cool
Take good care of yourself & family

my best wishes to you & the family,
pui kheng, ICM-BCP-1999

David said...

Hi Albert and Pui Kheng, nice to hear from you!

Albert, if I see you I should be able to remember you :-)

God bless and happy CNY.

David