Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day +2156 : Wheelchair service

I am fine today.

My wife and I fetched Teresa to KLIA at 5:45am today. It has been a long time I didn't drive to the airport, and to make sure that I won't make mistake, I turned on the GPS on my Galaxy Note.

We reached the airport without making any mistake. My wife accompanied Teresa into the airport while I waited in the car outside the airport. We were relieved to know that wheelchair service was available. Unlike AirAsia which charge a fee for the service, MAS provides the service for free :-)

According to my wife, there is a wheelchair counter in the airport. Passengers who needs the service need to register themselves at the counter by giving the staff the boarding pass. The airport staff will then come to pick up the passenger about 50 minutes before the flight departure.

We went back to Puchong while Teresa was waiting at the counter because I needed to send Daniel and Joseph to a church at 8:30am. They are joining their three days and two nights youth and teen camp that will be held at Port Dickson.

See you next post :-)

No comments: