Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day +2142 :Greek II is over

I am fine today.

I sat for the Greek II exam from 10:00am to 1:00pm this morning. With the revision that I did yesterday, and the text book and the study guide at hand, I managed to complete the exam within two hours :-) Ben 10 is powerful indeed!

Now the subject is over. This is the second subject that I have completed all course requirement. There are four more subjects to go and the associated course requirement includes three exams next week, and three term papers to be submitted before 8 June.

Completing all those course requirement is tough, but again, I should say that I have abundant hope, and that hope is holiday. No matter how tough life is, it will be over, and on the other than, I am very sure that the holiday is going to come :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: