Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day +2144 : Attending Eric Chieng & Olivia Wong's Wedding Dinner

I am fine today.

My wife and I attended  Eric Chieng & Olivia Wong's Wedding Dinner at Tai Thong Imperial Palace Restaurant in Puchong this evening. Eric Chieng is my church member, William Chieng's youngest son.

We went to Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant in IOI mall instead of Tai Thong Imperial Palace Restaurant, and we will only realized that we went to the wrong restaurant when we were told that there was no wedding banquet in Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant on today :-(

I think I was too engaged in preparation for the exams next week that I didn't read the invitation card properly. Anyway, the dinner started very late, so we were not late even we made a big blunder :-)

Eric Chieng and Olivia Wong




















See you next post :-)

No comments: