Monday, May 21, 2012

Day +2146 : Adriel's singing performance on Teacher's Day

I am fine today.

The school that Adriel is studying and my wife is teaching is going to hold a singing competition. Adriel wished to join the competition but she was not selected to represent the class. My wife is a music teacher. She felt that Adriel has a good voice and should be given a chance to represent the class. She then approached Adriel's music teacher, asking her to test Adriel's voice. The teacher agreed that Adriel has a good voice after listening to her singing. She not only Adriel to represent the class but also asked Adriel to perform on the Teacher's Day which was approaching a few days later.

Given that the notice was short, Adriel practiced quite hard for it. It was a new song for Adriel. The song was a Christian song which my wife modified some lyric to suite the occasion. My wife told me Adriel forgot some lyric because she is nervous during the performance. Other than that, sehe performed quite well :-)



No comments: