Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day +2148 : The surgery was a success

I am fine today.

Though Teresa was having her parathyroid removal surgery today, I was unable to visit her. I sat for the final exam of the subject of Historical Books this morning, and I have to prepared for another exam tomorrow. Since I have exams three consecutive days, it is very hard for me to study in advance. What I can do is to start revision for the exam next day in the afternoon - that is after the exam of the day.

I felt a little bit better when I knew that Rev. and Mrs. Rev. Lau were visiting Teresa both yesterday and today. They informed me in the evening that Teresa had returned to the ward after the surgery, and the surgery seemed to be a success. One of the major risks of the surgery is losing voice. Mrs. Rev. Lau told me that she heard Teresa was speaking, and that proved that her vocal chord was not affected. This could be a sign that the surgery was a success :-)

I appreciate Rev. and Mrs. Rev. Lau's for taking the time to visit Teresa in a time when I really couldn't spare anytime to visit her.

See you next post :-)

No comments: