Friday, May 04, 2012

Day +2129 : As new as a new one

I am fine today.

After docked in the Toyota service centre for more than 6 weeks due to an accident, I got my Toyota Innova back today. In fact, I should get it back earlier, but due the fact that there were two occasions where some parts which initially not identified to be replaced had to be changed, the service duration was extended. In such a situation, the service has to apply for the change, and adjuster has to be called in to evaluate the case.

The cost of the repair is RM19,635, which is about 20% of the cost of a new one :-( Think about it positively, the value of my vehicle appreciated 20% now :-)


I have been riding on Kah Kiong's car to the seminary for the past one and half months. I will start to drive next week.
  
See you next post :-)

No comments: