Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day +2140 : Systematic Theology II Test

I am fine today.

I sat for a System Theology II Test this morning. This is the second test, and we will have the final exam next Tuesday. I waked up as early as 4:00am this morning to study as I didn't have sufficient time to master it. The best way to score this subject is to memorize the notes, but memorizing is not an easy thing to do, at least for someone who is not young such as me. It required a lot of patient and hard work.

The questions are subjective. I missed one question in the last test, and this time I am extra careful on the number of questions that I need to answer. I just know enough to answer the needed number of questions thanks to the choices given. I wrote with a "lightning " speed for one and half hour, and at the end of the test, my index finger was cramped :-(

Think fast, recall fast, and write fast is the way to score, and I am still learning.

See you next post :-)

No comments: