Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Day +2127 : Wan Loy Restaurant (好运来小茶馆)

I am fine today.

There are quite a few Chinese restaurants along the way near the industrial area in Sg. Buloh. I pass by the restaurant every week. I always told myself I must dine in one of these restaurants one day. Kah Kiong and I had lunch in Wan Loy Restaurant (好运来小茶馆). The dishes served were delicious and cheap :-) We will be visiting the restaurant very often.

Just in case you are also interested to visit the restaurant, it is located at A72, Jalan MP4, Kg. Matang Pagar, 47000 Sg. Buloh, Tel: 0122205202, 012-6306578. Your GPS should be able to bring you there, and if you need me to be your GPS, then please let me know :-)

The restaurant
The menu - plan what you eat first :-)

This meal consist a vegetable dish, a Nonya Tilapia, free soup and fruit, and two drinks cost RM32.40 only.  It is hard for  two of us to complete it; enough for three persons. 

Tilapia, RM25 per kg only 


Free flow of soup
See you next post :-)

No comments: