Friday, May 25, 2012

Day +2150 : Last day of the semester

I am fine today.

The exams were over yesterday. All students and staffs are required to attend the semester closing service this morning to mark the end of the semester. All of us have to admit that this is the worst semester that we ever went through. The problem started in the beginning of the semester when almost all students were infected with a parasite called Sarcocystis with prolonged fever and muscle pain. And after that, we heard of people diagnosed with cancer and a student with a heart problem that needed a heart operation. On the personal side, my company was sued in the high court by a competitor.

We have reached the end of the semester now. And again, we all experienced that our God is a faithful God. He carried us through all the troubles that we faced. Though we might still need to struggle with some of the problems, such as those who were diagnosed with cancer has to undergo chemotherapy and radiotherapy, I strongly believe that our God is with us, and He will lead us.

Though the semester is over now, the course assignments are not over yet. I have three term papers to submit during the holiday, and a short assignment to be submitted today. I planned to stay back in the seminary yesterday to complete the short assignment. However, when I thought that Teresa was still in hospital, I decided to pay her a visit, went home, and then came back again to the seminary today.

I was not very sure how to go to Putrajaya Hospital from the seminary. I had to rely fully on the GPS running on my Galaxy Note. It took me almost two hours to reach the hospital as I made a few mistakes on the way.

Teresa was still weak yesterday as this was the second day of her operation. She couldn't swallow solid food. I searched the two canteens in the hospital for porridge but both of them had finished selling it. Finally, I decided to go back Puchong first, and payed Teresa another visit, bringing porridge and my wife this time :-)

I waked up at 4:00am this morning to do the assignment that needs to be submitted today. I went to the seminary at 6:30am, and continue the work after I reached there. Finally, I completed the assignment just before the semester closing service start :-) Last minute work again!

Now all that is left is the three term papers, one with deadline one week later, and the others two week later.

With this, I have completed three semesters of my study, and there are three more to go.

See you next post :-)

No comments: