Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day +2141 : My Ben 10 Pencil

I am fine today.

I have to sit for the Greek II final exam tomorrow. Unlike last semester where all exams were close-book, the subject is under a new lecturer who believes in open-book exam this semester:-) So the revision focus has to shift from memorizing to understanding.

We are not allowed to bring in extra information to the exam hall except the textbook and the Greek Study Guide. However, we are allowed to make some notes on the study guide and textbook. I found out that writing the notes using a pencil is a lot easier than a pen. So I borrowed one from Aaron, and it was a Ben 10 pencil.

Ben 10 is very powerful. Holding a Ben 10 pencil makes me feel that I am powerful also :-) I hope with that power, I am able to master the necessary information within a short period of time so that I can pass the exam, with flying colours perhaps :-)


See you next post :-)

No comments: