Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day +2151 : Visiting patients at non-visiting hour

I am fine today.

We used to visit Teresa twice a day - morning and the evening. The visiting hours for Putrajaya Hospital is 12:00-2:00pm and 4:30-7:00pm. These visiting hours are not practical for us. For example, these hours do not allow us to send breakfast to Teresa in the morning.

My wife and I found a way to visit Teresa at non-visiting hour. The tip is that when the guard stops you, you have to say that you are a "jaga" - the one who is taking care of the patient, then you are free to visit the patient, anytime you like :-) I learned about this tip when I visited Teresa the second time on Thursday. When I was about to enter the guarded area, the guard asked me if I am a "pelawat (visitor)" or "jaga(carer)". When I answered "jaga", I was given permission to proceed :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: