Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day +2135 : A choir presentation on Teacher's Day

I am fine today.

I was in charge to organize a choir presentation on the Teacher's Day in the seminary today. The title of the song is "Let me love and not be respected"(让我爱而不受感戴) by Watchman Nee (倪柝声). My wife put a lot of effort in preparing the score for us. She stayed with me until three o'clock in the morning on day just to finish it off so that I could bring it to the seminary the following day.

This is the first time I organize a choir in the seminary. It took us two days to practice. The members were serious in practicing and I can see that they put a lot of effort in it. The presentation was done quite well though not fully satisfactory.

It is by God's abundant grace that I live to serve and sing :-)

The 8-members choir


Happy teachers

Treating the members of choir a supper to appreciate their hard work :-)





See you next post :-)

No comments: