Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Day +2126 : A laborious Labor Day

I am fine today.

I spent whole day studying Greek today. I am taking Greek II this semester. Our Greek lecturer didn't require us to memorize vocabulary words and rules of grammar this semester. We treated it as good news initially because we don't have to work so hard to revise the subject every week, but as the end of the semester is approaching, and the exam is coming, we have a big problem - don't know how are we going to pass the exam. Though it will be an open book exam but this would not help if we are lacking of vocabulary words, or unfamiliar with the grammar.

Revising the subject well is not possible now as there are too many assignments to complete. Now I can only pray that I can get a pass :-( Perhaps, you can pray for me too :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: