Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day +2155 : Teresa is discharged today

I am fine today.

Teresa is discharge today. Her flight back to Miri is at 8:30am tomorrow. I have a term paper that needs to be submitted tomorrow. The lecturer didn't give a definite deadline for the submission of the paper, and the deadline was postponed twice. I was confused, and thought that the deadline will be on 6 June. It was a shock to hear that the deadline is tomorrow :-(

I planned to ask my church member who is a taxi driver to fetch Teresa to the airport. However, after seeing that she is still weak, I decided to fetch her to airport with my wife, so that we can help her in the airport.

Considering that Teresa might need to walk for a long distance to the boarding gate, I called MAS for wheelchair service. I was told that such request need to be made 48 hours in advance. However, they will make a note in the system to arrange for the service, but there is guarantee that they can provide the service.

We pray that Teresa will be strong enough tomorrow that even if she doesn't get the wheelchair service, she still has strength to walk to the boarding gate.

See you next post :-)

No comments: