Monday, May 28, 2012

Day +2153 : I need to focus on sleeping

I am fine today.

Adriel is always waiting for me to go to bed at night whenever I am home, but I always have unending works to complete. "Are you done?" she always shouted from the bed with an expecting tone.

"Wait for a few minutes, I am almost done," is my standard answer.

Seeing that I am not done yet after a few minutes later, she would repeat the same question, and again the reply is standard - I will be done in a few minutes.

One night when I went to bed, she almost fell asleep. Feeling a little bit guilty, I tried to talk to her, and the reply is, "Ssh... Stop disturbing me, I need to focus on sleeping." This is the first time ever I heard that one needs to focus on sleeping. However this is something everyone of us needs to learn - don't worry and think too much, it is sleeping time, let's focus on sleeping.

See you next post :-)

No comments: