Friday, June 01, 2012

Day +2157 : An experience with Post Laju

I am fine today.

Doctor prescribed a lot of medicine for Teresa. She asked me to courier them back as she is too weak to carry them along.

I went to post office in Tesco to post the medicine using the Post Laju (Express Post) service this afternoon. As usual, I took a queue number and found out that there were about 40 people ahead of me, with two counters serving the customers. I asked for the Post Laju form from the counter and fill it before my turn.

I waited for about one hour to reach my turn. The counter staff said that the packaging was not good enough as people might just open it and take away the medicine. She advised me to wrapped the boxes with paper.

It is fortunate that Tesco is just on the upstairs. The counter staff promised me that I don't have to queue once I am back later.

I purchased a pack of 10 pieces brown papers though I need one piece only (not sold separately), a knife, and a packaging tape, and wrapped the box with the brown paper nicely.

The staff was very happy to see the boxes were being wrapped nicely :-)

It was already 6:00pm when I posted the two boxes successfully. I brought my family, except Joseph and Daniel who are attending the youth and teen camp, for a dinner at McDonald. In fact the adults don't like McDonald, but for the children sack, we have to like it :-)

The original packaging

Material and tools to wrap the boxes

Finished wrapping the boxes

Not enough, you have to write the address on the boxes

Happy meal, for the children only










See you next post :-)

No comments: